We are thrilled you are willing to host a virtual event to support Project 1.27. If you have any questions don't hesitate to reach out to Karen at Kwilliams@project127.org or 303.256.2874.
CHOOSE YOUR PLATFORM
SET YOUR GOAL
Consider the friends and family on your list. What is an amount they could comfortably give? Stretch that a little since kids really need great families. Multiply by the number of guests, add your own gift and that’s your goal. For example, 12 guests x $100 = $1,200 + your gift of $100 = $1,300 to impact the lives of kids in foster care…and these gifts will be matched by a generous sponsor, making your impact greater at $2,600! That’s enough to provide training and support for one foster family all the way through the process!
SET UP YOUR FUNDRAISING PAGE
- Start with an attention-grabbing headline like “Not every kid has been safer at home! Want to do something about that?”
- Add party details and messaging.
- Promote on your social media, email and text your people
SCHEDULE THE EVENING
Most virtual parties will last less than an hour. A good time to start sharing about Project 1.27 is 10 minutes into the party. We recommend beginning with one of our short videos or playing Trivia Bingo. We’ll provide other resources to help you along, and your passion for Project 1.27 will go a long way in helping others see the value of providing financial support. Please note that the videos will be made available shortly before your scheduled party. Remember that all contributions will be matched.
RESOURCES FOR YOUR VIRTUAL PARTY
- Trivia Bingo Cards >
- Project 1.27 Intersections Video >
- About Project 1.27 >
- Project 1.27 Talking Points >
- Intersections Digital Booklet >
If you prefer to have a physical copy please email us at email@example.com.
- If you prefer not to use a personal GiveLively link, use this link to give: tinyurl.com/intersectionsP127
THANK YOUR ATTENDEES
Need help? Have a question? Reach out!