We have a range of opportunities for individuals and local churches to support foster families and the kids they serve. Opportunities include:
- Collecting items for the kids such as diapers, socks, pajamas, cribs, beds, strollers, etc.
- Helping to recruit new foster families by promoting in church bulletins, newsletters, social media pages, etc.
- Hosting a Foster Family Support Group at your church.
- Organizing volunteers to help with car maintenance, handy man projects, yard work, or other needs for foster and kinship families.
- Organizing volunteers to help provide meals for foster families when a child is initially placed in their home.
- Starting a Foster Care ministry in your church.